Intro

Scroll Down To Read The Actual Post :)


Hello viewers and/or helpless victims of a misplaced click! Welcome to my blog, please stop and look around a bit. My name is Chelsea and I am a somewhat typical college student living life. I've created this account in order to share some of the random things I've done and tell stories (Anyone who knows me will tell you I talk-- perhaps too much-- to anyone and everyone and always have a story to tell). I think I talk too much, but thankfully in this setting you are not being coerced into listening to my ramblings, you may stop reading whenever you choose (though I hope you find me just intriguing enough to continue reading).

P.S. I've got a secret..... I am new to this! (As if you couldn't tell by my cookie cutter blog template) I have never before written a blog, but so many people keep saying I should, and provided I have the patience and the dedication to do this frequently, I think it will be really fun.

So anyway, please keep in mind that I am new to this, and cut me some slack as I get the hang of it.
Oh and one more thing! If you don't like my blog for whatever reason, I am not forcing you to read it; no one is :) and I am who I am, so don't expect me to change if I get a little flak.

Welcome to Every Day's an Adventure




Search This Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Violated


Yikes! I feel violated... it's not his fault... I told him he could... but I didn't know it would feel like this...

My art! Years of art! All the doodles and sketches, the portraits and studies... they were once kept neatly in their respective sketch books, in their order, next to each other, preserved as they had been when first drawn... but no longer.... well I was gonna write a whole bunch about the details of things that make it the hardest, like paired drawings being separated and the torn edges being so sloppy looking due to the spiral bound nature of my sketch books, but I will refrain since I have since poured all of that detail out into my bf and now can spare you since the necessity to get it out has been fulfilled already. I will just have to accept it for what it is and clean up the edges of all the drawings and by a big binder with sheet protectors to put each of the drawings in and within that binder I can reorder the drawings as they should be and annotate each of those particular drawings to record the fact that they were removed from their original sketch books in order to be displayed in a film a friend of mine made. They had to suffer for their fame, but I think they'll manage once I get them settled into their new home. 


Again, to be clear, I'm not upset with him in the least as I had given him full permission to tear them out. I just didn't expect to feel so off-put by the results. It is comforting to know that they were of use to my friend though and I am excited to see the movie that they were in. I will link the film in a post when he finishes it. 


Wow just noticed that yesterday while editing some old posts, I made some kind of mistake and an entire post got replaced with a copy of another post.... I feel kind of an emptiness about it that I can't fix. I just want to get it back and can't fully accept that I can't... that my mistake has caused that post to disappear forever... I guess that just kind of goes with the theme of this post now doesn't it?

Things changing in a way I would like not to have happened, but now cannot fix. Although this problem with the post has put the issue with my art in perspective. At least all of my art is still intact and in my possession, unlike the post which I can never recover. 


Kk it is now.... 10/15/12 and here is the link to the video my art was in!

Here's a still from the video that I've edited to highlight my work. Anything with a yellow rectangle around it is something I drew!:


No comments:

Post a Comment