Intro

Scroll Down To Read The Actual Post :)


Hello viewers and/or helpless victims of a misplaced click! Welcome to my blog, please stop and look around a bit. My name is Chelsea and I am a somewhat typical college student living life. I've created this account in order to share some of the random things I've done and tell stories (Anyone who knows me will tell you I talk-- perhaps too much-- to anyone and everyone and always have a story to tell). I think I talk too much, but thankfully in this setting you are not being coerced into listening to my ramblings, you may stop reading whenever you choose (though I hope you find me just intriguing enough to continue reading).

P.S. I've got a secret..... I am new to this! (As if you couldn't tell by my cookie cutter blog template) I have never before written a blog, but so many people keep saying I should, and provided I have the patience and the dedication to do this frequently, I think it will be really fun.

So anyway, please keep in mind that I am new to this, and cut me some slack as I get the hang of it.
Oh and one more thing! If you don't like my blog for whatever reason, I am not forcing you to read it; no one is :) and I am who I am, so don't expect me to change if I get a little flak.

Welcome to Every Day's an Adventure




Search This Blog

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Almost 1000!


OH OH OH!!! (Santa's ho ho ho backwards is ME sounding very excited!) I was just looking at the blogs for my stats and realized I HAD to write another post!!! OMG! I am at 955 pageviews! That means only 5 more till I reach 1000!!!!! I am so excited! Okay, don't cheat for me and just click stuff over and over, but if you just happen to want to read some of these blogs DO IT!!!! I will write another blog tomorrow or sometime to celebrate reaching 1000 :)



Super excited! XD



Oh my -_______- I am lame. Super fail. Only five more till I reach 960... which I did by the way, thanks guys!... still forty left till 1000 

lmao, I can't believe I failed so hard lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment