Intro

Scroll Down To Read The Actual Post :)


Hello viewers and/or helpless victims of a misplaced click! Welcome to my blog, please stop and look around a bit. My name is Chelsea and I am a somewhat typical college student living life. I've created this account in order to share some of the random things I've done and tell stories (Anyone who knows me will tell you I talk-- perhaps too much-- to anyone and everyone and always have a story to tell). I think I talk too much, but thankfully in this setting you are not being coerced into listening to my ramblings, you may stop reading whenever you choose (though I hope you find me just intriguing enough to continue reading).

P.S. I've got a secret..... I am new to this! (As if you couldn't tell by my cookie cutter blog template) I have never before written a blog, but so many people keep saying I should, and provided I have the patience and the dedication to do this frequently, I think it will be really fun.

So anyway, please keep in mind that I am new to this, and cut me some slack as I get the hang of it.
Oh and one more thing! If you don't like my blog for whatever reason, I am not forcing you to read it; no one is :) and I am who I am, so don't expect me to change if I get a little flak.

Welcome to Every Day's an Adventure




Search This Blog

Thursday, February 16, 2012

EIGHT FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! Woo woo!! So excited, I got an eight follower when I wasn't looking! Thank you, thank you, thank you for your support! I would be nothing but a monologue-ing crazy person without my audience... I might still qualify.... but at least I feel better about it with an audience! Haha. I started this blog a couple years ago in response to some trauma in my life that I could not entirely process at the time. My mother has always touted journaling for cathartic release and working through things in life; it's a good way to keep a record of things both happy and sad, and it's a great way to figure out what you really think on a topic. When in doubt, write it out! For me, I just start randomly typing about something with the first phrase that comes to mind and I honestly just follow the train of thoughts that comes after that. I find that the less thought I put into it ahead of time, the more honest the perspectives and opinions seem to be. I could spend an hour or so and think up a really eloquent well thought out argument and type it up on here making sure I didn't challenge the status quo and making sure I made myself look good, but that's not real. It would be a crafted facade; even in my essays for class I find that typing my first idea on the topic and just writing continuously is the best way to get at what I want to say; yes there are some rough patches at first and it might take me a few restatements before I find the just-right wording to accurately convey my points, but progress of thought is being made at all times. If I were to sit and think about how to say a phrase perfectly the first time, which is what I used to do all the time and what I still find myself doing on occasion, it would shunt all thoughts away from the arguments of my paper and it's progress to the simple ... (ay... I'm doing it right now.... -___- pausing trying to think of the words to say lmao) ... to the mundane task of sifting through my mental vocabulary solely for the sake of picking out more choice diction. There's a lot of junk in the middle of that sentence destroying the fluidity so I'm going to high light for you the key sentence amongst the madness.... Okay, now back to what I was saying, your WHOLE paper or post or what have you FREEZES whenever you stop to rework a sentence. So I would say, of course do your best to write well the first time through so you don't have to spend a lot of time editing, but also, if you hit a bit of a road block, don't stop! Click the "enter" button and keep flowing; after you've finished with the thought you were working on, go back to the point where you pressed "enter" and see if you can't come up with a decent sentence using the ideas from the rest of what you've written as guidelines.

.... But anyway, I have gotten SO off track! I have a new follower, and this post is about that follower! Thank you again for supporting my blog and I appreciate your viewership/readership. It means a lot that my thoughts and musings matter to you guys... or entertain you lol. I'm getting more and more exhausted with each word, and I'm losing my ability to type as well as my ability to follow what I myself am saying lmao. So now I bid you adieu and I hope that you all sleep well!

EIGHT FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU EIGHT FOLLOWER! YOU ROCK MY WORLD WITH YOUR SUPPORT HAHA. Have a great day and hope you enjoyed this post despite the fact that I veered off on tangents. TTYL


Also, here: A picture for you ^_^ and one more..: HOORAY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment