Intro

Scroll Down To Read The Actual Post :)


Hello viewers and/or helpless victims of a misplaced click! Welcome to my blog, please stop and look around a bit. My name is Chelsea and I am a somewhat typical college student living life. I've created this account in order to share some of the random things I've done and tell stories (Anyone who knows me will tell you I talk-- perhaps too much-- to anyone and everyone and always have a story to tell). I think I talk too much, but thankfully in this setting you are not being coerced into listening to my ramblings, you may stop reading whenever you choose (though I hope you find me just intriguing enough to continue reading).

P.S. I've got a secret..... I am new to this! (As if you couldn't tell by my cookie cutter blog template) I have never before written a blog, but so many people keep saying I should, and provided I have the patience and the dedication to do this frequently, I think it will be really fun.

So anyway, please keep in mind that I am new to this, and cut me some slack as I get the hang of it.
Oh and one more thing! If you don't like my blog for whatever reason, I am not forcing you to read it; no one is :) and I am who I am, so don't expect me to change if I get a little flak.

Welcome to Every Day's an Adventure




Search This Blog

Saturday, February 4, 2012

SEVEN!



You guys must be lucky! You're getting two new posts in a row!!!! Well I decided to write another blog post today because..... can you guess? I bet you can't... I'll give you some time to think of possibilities though ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................



Okay that's enough, I'm just going to tell you because you're never gonna guess: 

I HAVE A NEW FOLLOWER/SUBSCRIBER!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Woo woo!!! Thank you for showing your support "Punker!" Is that supposed to be a secret identity by the way? Or can I announce who you are in real life? Lol. Because I know who you are by the photo. But anyway, perhaps that will be for another time. The point is that I now have SEVEN people subscribed to my blog and I am super excited. As per usual this post is dedicated to my new follower and it is the post in which I thank my new supporter for his support and for demonstrating this support in non-anonymous way. I know there are many of you out there that read my posts at least fairly regularly but I can't really thank you, not in a personal way anyway, because you remain secret and appear only as statistics in my data overview lol with the occasional surprise entry into real life when a friend of mine I'm talking to in person mentions reading my blog! Woo woo. I get really excited when I realize I'm not just talking to the wind! Or perhaps I am just talking to the wind, but it's carrying my voice across the skies to other people....? Hm... well anyway, I am super happy to have an audience and appreciate everyone who takes the time to read even just one of my posts! It's nice to know that I'm not completely unbearable, and that something somewhere within my blog is appealing to some of you at least sometimes haha. I'll try to be more dutiful to you faithful few who follow my convoluted mental spew from day to day.... I only used spew right there because it rhymed with few.... although it does characterize the way I "talk/write/type" on here fairly well. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you, to my new follower as well as to my six-strong pyramid of previous followers and to all of you out there who read Every Day's an Adventure.

Speaking of the title of this blog, today I was in a MOVIE!!!!!!!! Okay so it's not as cool as that sounds... it's a movie that some of my mom's friends/coworkers are making in honor of the 100th anniversary of  Elsinore Middle School as a school site (although it was a high school when it was founded). So it's a period piece and it's going to be in Sepia, so my face and outfit is gonna be in BLACK AND WHITE! Can't wait to see slash am dreading seeing this movie... I don't like seeing myself in pictures, so how much worse will it be in movie form? Oh well, they needed more people to be extras and I wanted to be in a movie lol so I'll get over it. The premier is in May, so you should all come see it if you feel like watching it. I'm definitely gonna go see it, since everyone who acted in it is from the community and it's about our history kinda.. it's fictional, but still cool from what I've heard about it. I didn't really talk in the film, but it was fun to dress up and help out. 




Anyway, going to get offline for a bit now, on the phone with my boyfriend Max whom I haven't talked to ALL day or most of yesterday, and I am not so good at multitasking to be able to continue typing coherent thoughts while staying attentive to and maintaining conversation with him. Love to all my readers and friends, and thanks once again for subscribing "Punker." 



Have a great night out there in your various corners of this world we all share. Feel free to leave comments on this or any post just below all this writing of mine. Thanks and adios. 

No comments:

Post a Comment