Intro

Scroll Down To Read The Actual Post :)


Hello viewers and/or helpless victims of a misplaced click! Welcome to my blog, please stop and look around a bit. My name is Chelsea and I am a somewhat typical college student living life. I've created this account in order to share some of the random things I've done and tell stories (Anyone who knows me will tell you I talk-- perhaps too much-- to anyone and everyone and always have a story to tell). I think I talk too much, but thankfully in this setting you are not being coerced into listening to my ramblings, you may stop reading whenever you choose (though I hope you find me just intriguing enough to continue reading).

P.S. I've got a secret..... I am new to this! (As if you couldn't tell by my cookie cutter blog template) I have never before written a blog, but so many people keep saying I should, and provided I have the patience and the dedication to do this frequently, I think it will be really fun.

So anyway, please keep in mind that I am new to this, and cut me some slack as I get the hang of it.
Oh and one more thing! If you don't like my blog for whatever reason, I am not forcing you to read it; no one is :) and I am who I am, so don't expect me to change if I get a little flak.

Welcome to Every Day's an Adventure




Search This Blog

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Audience Art & 9 followers!

Okay, so my friend Ely brought it to my attention that I had not yet posted the submissions from the art challengey thingy. Where I asked you guys to use your art (any style, medium, etc) to create a representation of me or how you see me. I'm not sure if I found them all.... Facebook makes going back in time to look for specific things very difficult these days. In any case, here are all the submissions I could find. If I get more submissions I'll make a post, so if this sounds like something you'd like to participate in (winner gets a prize), then go ahead and send me yours!!! Draw, paint, sing, dance, whatever it is you do, and create ME so I can see me through you!
Thanks much readers!

This first one was done by my dear friend Ely. She says about the piece:


"I'm so excited to show this to you! This is you 
dancing with God.He said He'd tell you what it
means, though,beyond that. :) I tried to give you a 
nice butt since I hear you have one, but since I 
haven't been ogling yours (swear) and have no idea 
what constitutes a nice butt, I had to guess. Haha."









This one was drawn by my 10 year old sister, Katelynn (I WISH I was that cute! lol I tried to replicate the face in the drawing):



Drawn by my amigo Lawton ^_^:



Done by my friend Nastazha; good words to remember:



Done by my Uncle Don. He took this photo at the zoo and then edited to look like he drew it lol:
OHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & I has a new follower/subscriber!!! WOO WOO!!!! Everyone welcome demonstratively committed reader #9!!!! 9 is 3 squared. That's two threes, three times three, but it can also be three threes: three + three + three. WHOAH!!! Just drifted off to sleep, woke up to myself trying to overpower my laptop, in my dream I was wrestling someone lol. Anyway, three is a magic number, and when you square it, it makes nine which is a handy little number. Has tricks for all it's multiples and is so narcissistic that it forces all it's multiples' digits to add up to 9 again. 18... 1+9, 27... 2+7, 36... 3+6, etc! So you can multiply a nine by anything and you will still get a nine!!!! Magic-y!!! Now I will share this awesomeness with you: Three is a Magic Number

And here is a list of all the songs on my favorite SchoolHouseRock Rocks CD as a kid (my favorite song was Electricity): 


1. Schoolhouse Rocky (Original Theme Music) - Bob Dorough And Friends
2. I'm Just A Bill - Deluxx Folk Implosion
3. Three Is A Magic Number - Blind Melon
4. Conjunction Junction - Better Than Ezra
5. Electricity, Electricity - Goodness
6. No More Kings - Pavement
7. The Shot Heard Round The World - Ween
8. My Hero, Zero - Lemonheads
9. The Energy Blues - Biz Markie
10. Little Twelvetones - Chavez
11. Verb: That's Whats Happening - Moby 
12. Interplanet Janet - Man Or Astro-Man
13. Lolly, Lolly, Lolly, Get Your Adverbs Here - Buffalo Tom
14. Unpack Your Adjectives - Daniel Johnston

The album cover ^^



Thank you bennysjewelry for becoming my newest subscriber/follower!!! And the first subscriber that I don't know outside of the internet! Woo woo!!! Family and friends following me is awesome too, but a stranger following me? Well THAT'S COOL in my book ^_^ hehehe. Wins. Thank you for your support and I hope you enjoy my blog.

Alright, time to knock out people! TTYL (TYPE To You Later! hehe XD)

2 comments:

  1. How dare you? I spent hours sketching that by hand with a pencil!! lol actually the Kindle Fire did it for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO!!! I got really scared when I first started reading your comment lol. Didn't realize "Trex" was you, and I just saw the how dare you at first and I was worried I somehow managed to upset someone and was gonna have to deal with that negativity first thing in the morning lol.

      Glad it was just you being your crazy self instead ^_^

      Delete