Intro

Scroll Down To Read The Actual Post :)


Hello viewers and/or helpless victims of a misplaced click! Welcome to my blog, please stop and look around a bit. My name is Chelsea and I am a somewhat typical college student living life. I've created this account in order to share some of the random things I've done and tell stories (Anyone who knows me will tell you I talk-- perhaps too much-- to anyone and everyone and always have a story to tell). I think I talk too much, but thankfully in this setting you are not being coerced into listening to my ramblings, you may stop reading whenever you choose (though I hope you find me just intriguing enough to continue reading).

P.S. I've got a secret..... I am new to this! (As if you couldn't tell by my cookie cutter blog template) I have never before written a blog, but so many people keep saying I should, and provided I have the patience and the dedication to do this frequently, I think it will be really fun.

So anyway, please keep in mind that I am new to this, and cut me some slack as I get the hang of it.
Oh and one more thing! If you don't like my blog for whatever reason, I am not forcing you to read it; no one is :) and I am who I am, so don't expect me to change if I get a little flak.

Welcome to Every Day's an Adventure




Search This Blog

Sunday, August 12, 2012

ART PLEASE!!!

Okay so I was bored, and scrolling down my wall to see if there was anything worth looking at, and found this! Posted by my aunt, 

"Calling all creative ones!! My self perception is 
skewed and so I'm asking that you 
draw/paint/macaroni art a picture of me. Scan it in, 
and tag it as me. I wanna see myself through your 
eyes. GO!!"

Great idea right!?!?! So I asked her permission to steal the idea and upon receiving it, I put it up on MY profile. Also, I would like to clarify that ALL types of art are welcome (drawing, painting, or even poetry or dance or something if you'd like). Any medium, any style, just please do it!Two people have responded so far. An old high school friend and my 10 year old sister. I would like as many people to participate as possible!!! It doesn't matter how limited your artistic ability is. The first submission was just a stick figure, but it was awesome lol. So don't worry about your abilities, just please participate. Draw a picture that shows how YOU see ME and post it on my profile. Or, if you're shy, send it to me in a message. After a certain amount of time that I have yet to define, I will write another post with ALL the submissions you guys send me! If you send it to me via Facebook message or email, I will keep it anonymous. 


There's no reason not to participate, and though I cannot force you to submit an entry, I would REALLY love it if you would!!! It doesn't have to be a masterpiece. I would just like to see what you see :)


Thanks to Lawton and Katelynn for responding with your drawings so quickly, and thanks in advance to all of you out there who are going to submit a drawing in the future!! 


As of right now I'm thinking that the wait period before I post up the submissions will probably be about 2-3 weeks, to give plenty of time. Please please please pass this to anyone who knows me and ask them to join in! Thanks and God bless. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! I totally forgot about this haha! Fail. Yeah I'll get them posted up later today :)

      Delete