Intro

Scroll Down To Read The Actual Post :)


Hello viewers and/or helpless victims of a misplaced click! Welcome to my blog, please stop and look around a bit. My name is Chelsea and I am a somewhat typical college student living life. I've created this account in order to share some of the random things I've done and tell stories (Anyone who knows me will tell you I talk-- perhaps too much-- to anyone and everyone and always have a story to tell). I think I talk too much, but thankfully in this setting you are not being coerced into listening to my ramblings, you may stop reading whenever you choose (though I hope you find me just intriguing enough to continue reading).

P.S. I've got a secret..... I am new to this! (As if you couldn't tell by my cookie cutter blog template) I have never before written a blog, but so many people keep saying I should, and provided I have the patience and the dedication to do this frequently, I think it will be really fun.

So anyway, please keep in mind that I am new to this, and cut me some slack as I get the hang of it.
Oh and one more thing! If you don't like my blog for whatever reason, I am not forcing you to read it; no one is :) and I am who I am, so don't expect me to change if I get a little flak.

Welcome to Every Day's an Adventure




Search This Blog

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Refresh Perspective


Two things to try to keep in mind at all times:

It's never worth it to be right if it costs you a relationship. The people you love are worth your forgiveness, even if you don't think they're worthy of it. And this second one is something I truly need to make my mantra:

 

I spend too much time in life worrying, God doesn't like it, my parents don't like it, my boyfriend (shout-out to Max ^_^ love you sweets) doesn't like it, and it's not benefiting me at all either. It is a futile exercise and we should all do less of it. 

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend, and now I must get back to productivity. Not enough time in the day. 



Thank you for reading, and hopefully I'll post something longer soon.
TTYL <3

No comments:

Post a Comment