Intro

Scroll Down To Read The Actual Post :)


Hello viewers and/or helpless victims of a misplaced click! Welcome to my blog, please stop and look around a bit. My name is Chelsea and I am a somewhat typical college student living life. I've created this account in order to share some of the random things I've done and tell stories (Anyone who knows me will tell you I talk-- perhaps too much-- to anyone and everyone and always have a story to tell). I think I talk too much, but thankfully in this setting you are not being coerced into listening to my ramblings, you may stop reading whenever you choose (though I hope you find me just intriguing enough to continue reading).

P.S. I've got a secret..... I am new to this! (As if you couldn't tell by my cookie cutter blog template) I have never before written a blog, but so many people keep saying I should, and provided I have the patience and the dedication to do this frequently, I think it will be really fun.

So anyway, please keep in mind that I am new to this, and cut me some slack as I get the hang of it.
Oh and one more thing! If you don't like my blog for whatever reason, I am not forcing you to read it; no one is :) and I am who I am, so don't expect me to change if I get a little flak.

Welcome to Every Day's an Adventure




Search This Blog

Saturday, October 1, 2011

GOT TO REMEMBER TO BLOG!

Okay so it has become apparent that I FAIL at blogging; I get all distracted with my life and forget to blog, or just keep putting it off for other things until what I wanted to blog about is irrelevant or too distant in my head. So I'm writing now to say OOPS and also, I'm sorry to those of you who actually enjoy reading the random thoughts that come out of my head lol. So now I have a lot to catch up on since the last time I blogged. 

Okay so, last time I talked about my invention: The White Trash Roller Coaster, credit for the name goes to my brother, and if you missed that post just click on the link above at your leisure for a good laugh. 

So anyway, since then I've.... lived life. One of the highlights of the past several weeks was my trip to Six Flags. I went to Six Flags with two girls from my church group, one of our leaders, her sister, and her friend. So in total there were 6 of us, 3 of us 19-20 year olds and 3 older adult peoples. We got discounted tickets which was awesome and spent a wild and fun-filled day at the park. 

We rode the new Green Lantern ride, it is SO INTENSE omg! Lol, I don't generally scream on roller coasters... I couldn't stop screaming on this ride! It doesn't look imposing or impressive AT ALL from down below, but when you get up there... the fear starts to set in. The ride whips right through the queue line and the screams of the riders and the sound of the roller coaster whizzing by echo so loudly that your whole body can't help but flinch and recoil.  
----------------------------------------------------------

Okay so ironically after starting to write this post about how I need to remember to blog consistently... I forgot and now it is even months later... also unfortunately, now at this point in time I don't feel like finishing the tale of Six Flags :/ sorry. It was gonna be a good one too. Stories about intense roller coasters constricting my body, almost falling out of another one because the safety check guy DIDN'T check my safety stuffs and I didn't know how to work them properly apparently (my shoulder harness which obviously is supposed to be down over your shoulders, was up above my head, I didn't know you had to push the thing down, because usually they're on a hinge and just swing down over you, but these ones slide vertically down and I didn't know that, I thought it was just a different kind of harness that goes up where it was...) I have never been so afraid of dying on a roller coaster than I was on that ride.
(It was X2) 
Oh and we hugged flash, took pictures with a fawn, high fived guys on stilts, and ran around riding tons of rides and having fun ALL DAY and it was epically awesome apart from the death scares. Also I helped a crazy little mom from Fresno get through her ride on Goliath, and kept her kids calm while she had a total panic attack haha.

But... anyway yeah. Sorry for being such a fail blogger sometimes :/

Hopefully I'll manage to start writing at least once a week. If I'm not too busy.

I want to write about my horrible marathon day on Thursday that eventually ended with me sleeping through Friday.... but I have to get offline and get ready for my cousin Scott's wedding which we have to leave for in about an hour and then once I'm ready I have to watch my baby sister until we leave. So... yeah. I'll hopefully write about my Tremendously Tiring Thursday, Failed Friday, and maybe a even little about the Weekend Wedding in the next couple of days or possibly even tonight.

But for now I bid you adieu, zai jian, ingat, arrivederci, ciao, adios, goodbye, aloha, sayonara... and I'm too tired to think of any other languages I know goodbye in... I know there are others... anyway ttyl readership!


No comments:

Post a Comment