Intro

Scroll Down To Read The Actual Post :)


Hello viewers and/or helpless victims of a misplaced click! Welcome to my blog, please stop and look around a bit. My name is Chelsea and I am a somewhat typical college student living life. I've created this account in order to share some of the random things I've done and tell stories (Anyone who knows me will tell you I talk-- perhaps too much-- to anyone and everyone and always have a story to tell). I think I talk too much, but thankfully in this setting you are not being coerced into listening to my ramblings, you may stop reading whenever you choose (though I hope you find me just intriguing enough to continue reading).

P.S. I've got a secret..... I am new to this! (As if you couldn't tell by my cookie cutter blog template) I have never before written a blog, but so many people keep saying I should, and provided I have the patience and the dedication to do this frequently, I think it will be really fun.

So anyway, please keep in mind that I am new to this, and cut me some slack as I get the hang of it.
Oh and one more thing! If you don't like my blog for whatever reason, I am not forcing you to read it; no one is :) and I am who I am, so don't expect me to change if I get a little flak.

Welcome to Every Day's an Adventure




Search This Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Framental

Oh friends, how I love you all. Especially the one who made up that title lol. You make me laugh every time I see you. & if you ever end up clicking on this you'll see this and know that so far you're awesome. 

Anyway, friends are cool things. They can make any day sunshine, rainbows, and gumdrops, (Or on the flip-side... black licorice, stale bread, and rain clouds).... but anyway. I love my friends, friends, friends, opples and bononos.... um.... It's REALLY late at night... kinda; really late in comparison to the amount of sleep I got last night and the time I woke up. I have been go go go go-ing at it since 7:40am this morning and it is now..... 3am. I don't know how much time that is, but prolly way too much!!! Um it's.... 12 hours (plus 20 minutes to make it even, but don't actually count them in your head yet, keep them to the side just knowing that the number you're working with is now even), plus 4 hours to get us to the next increment of 12, plus 3 hours to bring us to now! It's been 19 hours and 20 minutes (alright scratch that, that's not nearly as long as I've gone on many an occasion prior to this one lol), and on how many hours sleep you ask? 

.......Shhh!!!! (Don't tell me mum)........
3 hours -__- (<--face of guilt... kinda)

Yes I do seem to still be functioning... it is amazing.... I am awesome... okay not, as you can prolly already discern from my writing, my crazy is slipping out again :( and although I'm sure most of you have seen PLENTY of my crazy side already... I still do try to keep it under-wraps as best as I can. In fact.... get this!!!! Some people don't actually know that I'm crazy yet, some still think I'm just a tad hyper lmao. Can you believe that!?!?! I know I can't hahah (crazy old lady cackle in my head). I wrote a post today that also let out a TEENSY WEENSY bit of crazy, but it was positively received miraculously. Some people enjoy observing the crazy within.... I'm not sure why, but I make sure they only ever get a peek, because at full exposure they would cease to function and die. I'm sorry, but it's the pure truth, as pure as the first snow of winter in a remote land that has not been trodden upon by ANY living creature, as it glistens beneath a warm but distant sun, in a crisp blue sky... anyway, my point was, that I'm too crazy for my shirt, too crazy for my shirt, so crazy it hurts....btw I'm not exaggerating this for effect -__-. I'm just writing more of my thoughts than people ever see. I'm sure you can ascertain by the disjoint phrases and random bursts of song, that keeping a thought going steady from conception to completion is nigh impossible. My brain cannot even handle it all the time. Oh and back to the point I was trying to say, no one must ever be exposed to Chelsea's Full Force Crazy EVER AT ANY TIME, NOT NOW AND NOT AFTER CHRISTMAS EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Or on it). Their minds would implode, and then I'd have blood on my hands you see, it would be a terrible nightmare for us all. So the crazy has to be kept locked away like Bertha in the attic in Jane Eyre, because crazy is sometimes a really bad thing, especially when it jumps off a burning roof after it set the house on fire in an effort to kill her husband....... um wow, all these memories of that book! Glad I'm remembering them right now, this will be perfect for when I have to start reading Jane Eyre for my British Class... oh and when must you start reading it? Oh right right of course, silly me for not mentioning it previously, I shall mention it forthwith: Today ^.^ lol. So you see the timing could not be more spot on. I'm allergic to this coat. But it's SO WARM and SO COZY!!!!!!!!!!! I got it from a relative... a relative that owned cats. I'm wearing a cat coat... not like it was made out of cat pelts of course, but there's cat hair on it I'm sure and that must be what's making my nose so runny again. OH!!!! & that would also explain why I'm sick in the first place!!!! The morning I woke up as sick as a dog was the morning after sleeping with this coat on due to the extreme cold we've been having here. I am now going to take this deliciously warm and soft coat off and go find another one that will not compare even slightly to the luxury of this allergen coat. 

At the play tonight I played a word game with the two random strangers sitting next to me to my left, it went like this: lascivious, synonym, monogamy, yacht, trepidation, niche, elephant, twig, gesticulate, erroneous, scathing, gargantuan, noodle, etcetera.... it was fun. I like picking the most awesomenest words I can find for the game, makes it more challenging. Anyone can come up with just words, like ladder and saddle and eel and tea and some of the other words they were having a slow time coming up with, even though they seemed intelligent; perhaps the issue was that they felt no constraint to be speedy, as it was not a competition, but every game is a competition for me and even most things that are not games are competitions.... it's apparently part of having OCD. So the point this is all leading to, well it's not a point, it's just a comment, but the comment is: They asked me what major I was in a very surprised and slightly awestruck tone of voice lol, when i told them they relaxed a bit(foreign languages), it was funny. Mom this paragraph was just for you... okay so maybe the reason I'm going to state right now only came to my head just now, and I really just wrote this paragraph cuz I'm crazy and sleep deprived and a whole ton of other things, all in addition to the fact that I love you and you are out of town. K so..... those "seat buddies" were........... BOTH.......... GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!! ITS TIME FOR THE CONFETTI CANONS WOO WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
(my mom thinks my boy-girl friend ratio is unsatisfactorily tipped toward boys... it is, but I don't see this as a problem lol, but she does XD)

Okay and now the flip-side, (I like flipping things), "the two random strangers sitting next to me to my" RIGHT(as opposed to left), were both boys, but to be fair, THEY started the conversation mom lol, not me. So, there; you should be overjoyed, because I met some girls that can perhaps be my friends haha.

 Wow I literally caught myself typing with my eyes closed just now!!!! I'm going to say goodnight lovely viewers who are unfortunately subject to my volatile anger sobre la..... no idea where I thought I was going with that, but it somehow got into Spanish. I was planning to say that you are subject to my crazy and I feel sorry for you. But ya anyway, gonna say goodnight, change my coat of allergens to a coat of safety. and crawl into bed.



Nighty Night World


Oh p.s. I love the song "Cannons" by Phil Wickam it was so beyond awesome to hear that song played a few weeks back at AACF. Anyway... sleeping.... going.... night.





& I LOVE YOU <3


MUAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






P.S. now it's 3:33am, so it's been about 20 hours!


Night

No comments:

Post a Comment